Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
12 pm 'til 6 pm
All Other Times by Appointment
Experience one of Loudoun's oldest Wineries...
Hidden Brook Winery
Re-Opening With Outdoor Seating Only!
Dear Hidden Brook community,
We are excited to announce that we our now open to the public with outdoor seating Friday-Sunday 12p-6p. Our tasting room will remain closed, and we will only be offering bottle sales for the time being. In addition, we will be offering selections from a limited menu, picnics are still welcome. Our new policies are outlined below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12-6PM.
What are Phase 1 Policies?
In concern for your safety and for the safety of our staff, we are strictly following the guidelines of the Virginia Wineries Association and the Governor of Virginia.
• Please do not enter our property if you have symptoms of Covid-19
• We require that you wear a face mask when interacting with our staff or when you use the rest rooms. You may remove your mask when seated at your table.
• Outdoor seating only. Please practice social distancing of 6 feet from other parties/groups.
• We are only offering bottle sales. We are not doing tastings or flights. Unfortunately, this will also exclude Club Members complimentary glass of wine. Please see our tasting notes for descriptions of our wines.
• We are offering plastic disposable cups for your wine. You may bring your own glasses if you would like, but our staff is unable to wash them before your departure. Please let us know if you would like a Hidden Brook wine glass, for an additional $4 each and yours to take home. We have bottled water for $1/bottle, no cups or pitchers of water.
• We are allowing outside food to be consumed on our premises, but you must take your trash with you. Please do not leave trash for us to handle.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.
Hidden Brook Winery
Copyright 2013. Hidden Brook Winery. All Rights Reserved.