Dear Hidden Brook Community,
We are open to the public with outdoor seating and a limited indoor seating Saturday 11:30am-7pm, and Sunday 12pm - 6pm. We are offering both bottle sales, glass sales, and flights. In addition, we will be offering our Mulled Wine by the glass! Unfortunately no tastings will be made available at this time. Club members complimentary glasses are available during your stay! Our new policies are outlined below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Saturday 11:30am - 7pm, and Sunday 12pm - 6pm.
Here at Hidden Brook Winery, our members and patrons are our family, and it is our commitment not only to keep our family happy, but safe. In accordance with recent CDC revisions pertaining to COVID 19 best practices, we are maintaining the following guidelines:
• Please do not enter our property if you have symptoms of Covid-19
• We require that you wear a face mask over both your mouth and nose inside the winery, whether at the bar, or to use the restroom. You may remove your mask when seated at a table indoors, and are actively eating or drinking.
• Limited indoor seating is available and is on a 'first come first serve' basis.
Outdoor seating is available as well. We do not require masks outdoors, but please practice safe social distancing of 6 feet from other parties/groups.
A limited supply of disposable face masks will be on hand courtesy of Hidden Brook Winery in the event you arrive without one.
• We are offering PLASTIC DISPOSABLE GLASSES for your wine. You may bring your own glasses if you would like, but our staff is unable to wash them before your departure. Please let us know if you would like a Hidden Brook wine glass, for an additional $3 each and yours to take home.
• A large portion of our Menu is now available again! We are allowing outside food to be consumed on our premises. We are allowing groups to make use of the property after hours during their stay, but you must take your trash with you. Please do not leave trash on property overnight for us to handle.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other as we continue to adjust to these challenging times.
Hidden Brook Winery
Saturday - 11:30am - 7pm
Sunday - 12 pm - 6 pm
Experience one of Loudoun's oldest Wineries...
Hidden Brook Winery
Copyright 2013. Hidden Brook Winery. All Rights Reserved.