Hidden Brook Winery
Hidden Brook Winery
Experience one of Loudoun's oldest Wineries...
Monday - 5pm - 9pm
Tuesday & Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 5pm - 9pm
Friday - 5pm - 9pm
Saturday - 11:30am - 6pm
Sunday - 12pm - 5pm
Dear Hidden Brook Community,
The leaves are changing and falling. Cooler air is settling in for its long seasonal stay. Autumn has landed and winter is... well, you know. What does that mean here at the Winery? Winter seasonal hours are now in effect. On Saturday and Sunday, we will close an hour earlier. Look up top for our seasonal hour changes. But with the chill brings more of what you love. Look for lit firepits and fireplaces, hot seasonal beverages like our Cold Pressed Apple Cider and Reserve White, as well as our traditional mulled wines in both Red and White. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for continuous updates on what's going on here at Hidden Brook Winery. Please take a moment to check below for information about our policies, and we can't wait to see you next time you come out!
Covid-19 Policies for your Safety
Here at Hidden Brook Winery, our members and patrons are our family, and it is our commitment not only to keep our family happy, but safe. In accordance with recent CDC revisions pertaining to COVID 19 best practices, we are maintaining the following guidelines:
• Please do not enter the establishment if you have symptoms or are feeling unwell.
• Limited indoor seating is available and is on a 'first come first serve' basis.
Outdoor seating is available as well on our porch, under the Gazebo, and across the grounds. Groups in excess of 15 people will REQUIRE A RESERVATION in order for us to prioritize availability for you. Please Navigate to our Events Tab and Select Private Events from the drop down for more information.
Food and Drink
• We offer PLASTIC DISPOSABLE GLASSES for your wine. You may bring your own glasses if you would like, but our staff is unable to wash them before your departure. Please let us know if you would like a Hidden Brook wine glass, for an additional $3 each (White Wines) or $10 each (Red Wine) and yours to take home.
• All offerings on our Menu are available again! We are allowing outside food to be consumed on our premises. Follow us on social media to learn about monthly menu specials like this months Brie Hasselback Baguette; a delicious baguette stuffed with brie cheese and crisp Granny Smith Apple!
• At Hidden Brook Winery, it is our policy to retain a valid credit/debit card if you would like to open a tab during your stay. This policy is non-negotiable.
• It is the client's responsibility to close out their open tab at the conclusion of their stay, settle up, and take possession of their credit/debit card before departing.
• Customers who depart the premises without settling their tab should be advised that we will close out your tab in your absence for the full amount owed at close of business that day, with a standard 20% gratuity included. Customer credit/debit cards will be retained by the winery for a period not to exceed two weeks before we shred them for your protection. If you suspect you have misplaced your card at our establishment, please call so we can check for you! We are happy to mail lost cards back to you, or continue to keep them safe till you can pick them up.
• Looking to book your next event? Hidden Brook Winery is there for you! We offer reserved space assignment both inside our winery, and outside on the grounds. Contact us now to book a spot on our calendar.
• Please note that due to the fact that we are a small venue, Hidden Brook Winery has a 30 min No Call/No Show forfeiture policy. Should your party fail to arrive on time for your event within 30 minutes of your start time, your reserved seats will be released back to the public with no refund of any deposits made. Running late? No problem. Contact us within that time and we will make sure your space remains held for you!
Hidden Brook Winery
Copyright 2013. Hidden Brook Winery. All Rights Reserved.